My name is Bryan Kay. I am experienced in report building, data analysis, data visualization, database marketing, and government (public transit).
- You can learn more about my professional experience on my LinkedIn profile.
- You can see some of my visualization work on my Tableau Public page.
About the Site
Bryan on Data is a personal project. All opinions expressed are my own, and do not reflect any endorsement or agreement by any other entity.
A dataset has a story to tell, and the analyst’s job is to tell that story, whether or not the results are what we expect, whether or not it lends itself to a sophisticated algorithm or a dazzling visualization. While data analysis projects tend to be unique, they have several things in common:
- We need to define a problem or question.
- We collect and compile the data needed to answer the question.
- We analyze the data to see what insights we can find.
- We document our conclusions.